Monday 1 June 2015

Cave Creek chili Beer


Mexican culture is something I'm interesting in, the food is delicious and their attitudes are friendly and lively. The only thing I don't like is their drink. 

Tequila is something I really can't drink and the beer is no better. Corona and Sol have an almost off taste and people must know it as they stick a lime in the top. Cave Creek decided to forgo the lime and stick a chilli in it.

When I say a chilli, I mean a whole chilli is floating around the bottle. The beer is a mexican style and looks and fizzes like Corona. There is a very spicy taste to this beer and it works. I can imagine this being very nice with Mexican food or even as a cooking beer. 

It's a novel idea and it somewhat works. I can't say I'd be drinking this everyday but it's fun if you can find it. 

4/10






No comments:

Post a Comment